Ultimate Banana Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Pancakes
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs or 1 egg and 2 egg whites (some times using the whites helps make a fluffier pancake)
- 1 packet of truvia or 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 3 tbsp of dark chocolate
- 1 slightly ripened banana *for extra sweetness!*
- Place in a food processor all ingredients up until cinnamon (including cinnamon) and blend until combined (try not to over mix! ingredients shouldn’t be clumpy!)
- Once combined place in a bowl and grate in 2 tbsp of chocolate and stir until evenly distributed
- Heat up a griddle pan with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and lightly brush oil around the pan, let the pan and oil heat up and than lightly pour batter into pan and form 3 round cakes
- Slice banana into batter and let the batter settle and you should see little bubbles which indicates you can now flip them! Make sure they are brown and crispy, if you you can add a bit more oil to the pan!
- Melt the PB in the microwave and pour ontop and drizzle with honey to serve!
- DEVOUR. :)